Undying Dusk is a video game in a PDF format, with a gameplay based on exploration and logic puzzles, in the tradition of dungeon crawlers.
A curse set by the Empress keeps the world in an eternal dusk. You have recently found shelter in an eerie monastery.
- ~ 200 000 PDF pages
- retro aesthetics: 160x120 resolution & a 16 colors palette
- a grid-based world with 50+ distinct tiles & 10 maps to explore
- more than 30 treasure items, weapons & spells to pick up in order to face 15 enemy monsters
- 20 music tracks
- thousands of "Game Over" pages, and a single path to victory
- 4 hidden secrets & a concealed epilogue
- an online hall of fame
To my knowledge, this is the very first video game in a PDF format.
Download it on the dedicated itch.io page.