Record, replay, and stub HTTP interactions.
- 🚀 Fetch & XHR Support
- ⚡️️ Simple, Powerful, & Intuitive API
- 💎 First Class Mocha & QUnit Test Helpers
- 🔥 Intercept, Pass-Through, and Attach Events
- 📼 Record to Disk or Local Storage
- ⏱ Slow Down or Speed Up Time
"Devs should be able to run entire env locally. Anything else is just a sign of bad tooling"
"pre-production testing is a best effort verification of a small subset of the guarantees of a system and often can prove to be grossly insufficient for long running systems with protean traffic patterns"
"The writing and running of tests is not a goal in and of itself — EVER. We do it to get some benefit for our team, or the business"
"there are coverage based fuzzers like afl as well as tools like the address sanitizer, thread sanitizer, memory sanitizer, undefined behavior sanitizer and the leak sanitizer to name a few."
"This was but one example of a system that didn’t stand much to benefit from integration testing and where monitoring has worked much better."
"3) Service virtualisation:
- Wiremock (I used this one: very simple & efficient)
- VCR / Betamax